Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Yeah, its been exactly one year since the first Jim Sturgess Myspace bulletin.
Happy happy day!
I was thinking about doing a huge post full of mushy junk, but meh, that's not really my style, now is it?
But now this post will seem just like any other, and that's not very nice.
So I tried to get a new layout, just trying to make things pretty and change it all up, but the layout I found and kinda liked did not go with what was goin on here. Well that means that for the next couple of days I'm going to be looking for a new, better layout.

But back to business, as a commeration thing, todays GGOTD is,

JIM STURGESS!
the one that started it all.

Jim Sturgess Pictures, Images and Photos
Just fyi, peac oats, like hats, are sexy.

jim sturgess Pictures, Images and Photos

Jim Sturgess Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome =]
this reminds me
you should definitely do martin johnson on here =p

oh my. jim sturgess is gorgeous =] lol