Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

So, this morning, I woke up to the sound of cats dying, and I ran into my kitchen to save the poor little kittys, and it turns out it was just someonesinging on a float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Then I figure I should just watch the rest of the show, mabey sombody who dosent sound like a dying animal will be on.

Boy was I right!

On the Hezz (i honestly dont know if thats right, but whatever.) float, the one with the toy trucks that will never out sell Tonka, had these five guys on it with spiky hair, aviatiors, and skinny jeans. I was fully awake at this point. They played a bit of some song, and it was pretty good. (not like the jonas brothers last year) And they required a google search.


Todays GGOTD is...

DEREK RIES!

The bassist from Push Play!



Derek Ries - Hot Or Not Pictures, Images and Photos

Derek Ries

Derek Ries

No comments: